Baccarat, also known as punto banco, is one of the oldest and most popular games in casinos all over the world. It is especially popular among high-rollers and Asian gamblers. In Macau, baccarat is extremely dominant. Although the game seems serious and elegant, it is really as simple as betting on the flip of a coin.
How to play?
Predict whether the dealer will win, player will win or they will tie.
In the Baccarat game two hands are dealt; one for the banker and another for the player. The player bets which will win, or if they will tie. The winning hand has the closest value to nine. The game is played with eight decks of cards that are shuffled regularly by the dealer. The last 11 cards are cut from the deck and the three first cards of the shoe are burnt.
|Face cards and tens||0|
|All other cards||All other cards Value stated on the card|
If the cards in a hand total more than ten points, simply subtract ten to obtain the baccarat point value of the hand. (e.g. 8+8=16, but counts as 6. Jack+7=17, but counts as 7.)
A two-card total of nine is the best hand and is called a "Natural". The second-best hand is a "Natural" eight. If both the player and banker are dealt identical hands, the game ends in a tie.The dealer will deal two cards for the player’s hand and two for the banker’s hand. If the value of either hand is eight or nine (a natural) the hand is complete and no further cards are dealt. Otherwise, the player gets dealt another card for a hand sum below five. If the player did not draw a third card, then the banker follows the same rules just mentioned above.
If the player did draw a third card, then the banker follows these rules:
- If the player’s third card is a 2 or 3, the banker will draw if he has a 0-4 and stays with a 5-7.
- If the player’s third card is a 4 or 5, the banker will draw if he has a 0-5 and stays with a 7.
- If the player’s third card is a 6 or 7, the banker will draw if he has a 0-6 and stays with a 7.
- If the player’s third card is an 8, then the banker will draw if he has a 0-2 and stays with a 3-7.
- If the player’s third card is a 9,10, face card or Ace, the banker will draw if he has a 0-3 and stays with a 4-7.
At the end of the game winnings are paid as follows: Banker: 1:0.95 Player: 1:1 Tie: 1:8
|Banker:||1:0.95 + bet amount|
|Player:||1:1 + bet amount|
|Tie:||1:8 + bet amount|
In the event of a tie, bets on Banker and Player are refunded.
Blackjack Side Bets
This Blackjack game includes two optional side bets – Perfect Pairs and 21+3 and sometimes an Ante. Side bets can only be placed in addition to a main Blackjack bet. The side bet winnings are independent of the outcome of the regular Blackjack game.
Side bets are not required and are independent of the main bet; they can be placed without any main bet or be in addition to the main bet. The side bets include:
- Player Pair- Bet on the chance that the first two cards dealt to the player, are a pair.
- Banker Pair- Bet on the chance that the first two cards dealt to the banker, are a pair.
- Big- Bet on the chance that the total number of cards dealt between Player and Banker is 5 or 6.
- Small- Bet on the chance that the total number of cards dealt between Player and Banker is 4.
- Perfect Pair- Bet on the chance that the first two Player or Banker cards form a pair of the same suit.
- Either Pair- Bet on the chance that either the first two cards the Banker hand or the first two cards of the Player hand (or both) form a pair.
Side bets are paid as follows:
|Player Pair||11:1 + bet amount|
|Banker Pair||11:1 + bet amount|
|Big||0.54:1 + bet amount|
|Small||1.5:1 + bet amount|
|Perfect Pair||25:1 + bet amount|
|Either Pair||5:1 + bet amount|
To place a bet, select a chip value from the slider and then click directly where it says Player, Banker or Tie in the center of the table. Once the timer has finished the countdown, the dealer will begin dealing the cards. If there is a game in progress you will need to wait until it has completed before placing a bet.
If there is any error in the game procedure, the game round will be temporarily paused and the shift manager will be notified. Players will be notified by an on-screen pop-up message, to highlight that the issue is being investigated. If the manager can immediately resolve the error, the game round will continue as normal. If immediate resolution is not possible, the game round will be cancelled and initial bets will be refunded to all players who participated in the game round.
Should a system disconnection occur after a bet was placed on the Baccarat table and before the timer has completed, the bet will not be deducted from the balance. If a disconnection occurs after the bet was finalized and already deducted from the balance, yet before the game results are known, the bet will be processed as usual and the balance will update according to the game results.
The services are provided via internet, which inevitably may disconnect at times. This poses potential snags to the game flow and user experience.
In order to minimize the impact caused by unexpected disconnections, when a player loses his connectivity to the game server, a reconnect message will be displayed on the screen.
Until the player reconnects to the game server, the game and chat functionality will behave improperly or be completely inactive.
The following error handling rules apply:
- In the event that a disconnection occurs before bets are placed, i.e. before the 'No More Bets' message on the screen, the bet will not be deducted from the balance and the player will not participate in the game round. Once reconnected, please verify your balance and inform your casino operator immediately if there are any issues.
- In the event that a disconnection occurs after a game round begins, i.e. after the 'No More Bets' message on the screen, we do not guarantee that your bet was placed. Please verify with your casino operator to assure the balance is correct.If the bet was placed, the game will proceed as normal and the winnings will be processed according to the game result regardless of the disconnection.
Please note some exceptions with Baccarat:
- If playing on multiple seats, there is a possibility that only some bets process while others don’t.
- A disconnection message will not be displayed to the player, and all decisions will proceed as a default 'Stand'.
- In the event that a client disconnection occurred while playing Baccarat, regardless of the status of the game, please make sure to review your balance after the reconnection and contact your casino operator there is a problem.
Welcome to the live gaming experience. Here you can see, hear, and interact with real dealers and play at actual tables in a live and interactive environment. We offer a variety of games including Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Lottery, Keno and more. To play, select a game from the options in the game lobby. You can access the lobby by clicking the Home button from within any game.
How to play?
Select a game you’d like to play from the many available games displayed. For each available game you will see the image of the dealer currently operating the game, the recent winning numbers/game history and the table limits. For Baccarat games, roadmaps will be displayed as well. All games, except blackjack, have no limit to the number of players that can play simultaneously. The exception, the blackjack table, can only seat seven players. Once the seven seats are occupied, no more players can enter the game.