Roulette is one of the easiest games to play and understand in the casino. If you are looking for an easy to understand and slow paced table game, then you may like roulette.
How to play?
The aim of the game is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one or more bets that cover that particular number.
The roulette wheel has 37 separately numbered slots alternately colored red and black, the 0 is green. The dealer releases a ball into the spinning wheel. The objective is to predict which of the 37 numbers on the wheel the ball will stop on. The dealer will spin the wheel and release the ball. Once the ball has settled the dealer will announce the winning number and all bets will be settled automatically. The timer will then begin counting down to the start of the next game.
There are a number of different possible types of bets to be made in Roulette. These are split into Inside Bets which are bets made onto the numbered section of the table, and Outside Bets which are made on the other areas.
- Straight Up Bet- A bet on an individual number. The simplest roulette bet with the highest payout chance. This bet pays at 35 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Split Bet- A two number bet which is placed on the line connecting the two numbers; for example covering 24 and 27. This type of bet pays 17 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Corner Bet- A bet placed at the corner of four numbers; for example covering 8, 9, 11 and 12. This bet pays 8 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Street Bet- A three number bet, placed at the end of a row of numbers; for example covering 13, 14 and 15. A street bet pays 11 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Line Bet- A six number bet placed at the junction of two street bets; covering for example 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36. Line bets pay 5 to 1 plus the original stake.
- Special Bets- These are a number of multiple bets that are traditional to the game. Each bet covers a different group of numbers. These bets are available through the special bets button. Payouts vary for these bets.
- Outside Bets - A 12 number bet, which covers all of the numbers in the corresponding column. This bet pays at 2 to 1 plus the stake.
- Dozen Bet- Another 12 number bet. Players can choose from first 12 (covering 1-12), second dozen (covering 13-24) or third dozen (covering 25-36). Again this bet pays 2 to 1 plus original stake.
- Color Bet - An 18 number bet, which covers all the red numbers or all the black numbers. Color bets pay at 1 to 1 plus original stake.
- Even/Odd Bet - An 18 number bet in which the player chooses to bet on any odd number or any even number. This bet pays 1 to 1 plus original stake.
- High/Low Bet- Another 18 number bet covering either 1-18 or 19-36. Again this bet pays 1 to 1 plus the original stake. Please note that even numbers does not include zero.
Call bets include:
- Voisins du zero, also known as neighbors of zero, use nine chips to cover 17 different numbers that lay between 22 and 25 on the wheel with 0 in the middle. Bets are placed as follows: A single split bet on 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22 and 32/35. A double corner bet on: 0/2/3 and 25/26/28/29.
- Voisins du Nombre, also known as Number Neighbors Bet or Neighbors bet, is a similar bet to straight up bets since the bet is placed directly on five numbers, yet thisspecific bet can be applied to any five consecutive numbers on the wheel layout.
- Cylindre, covers the 12 numbers that lay farthest from the zero, by placing six chips. It covers the numbers between 27 and 33: 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33.
- Orphelins, is known as the orphan bet since it is made up of the last eight numbers that are not covered by the above bets. Usually, this is done using five chips. These numbers are located between the Tiers and the Voisins. Bets are placed as follows: A straight up bet on 1. A split bet on 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34.
- Red Split Bet is made up of four split bets where a split is made up of only reds. These bets cover 9/12, 16/19, 18/21 and 27/30.
- Black Split Bet is made up of seven split bets on only black numbers. It covers: 8/11, 10/11, 10/13, 17/20, 26/29, 28/29 and 28/31.
To place a bet, select a chip value from the slider and click directly on the table where you wish to place your bet. Multiple clicks will increase the number of chips you bet. To remove a chip, right click on it. Click the Clear button to remove all chips from the table. All bets must be placed before the timer runs out.
|Straight Up||1 Number||35:1|
The RTP of Automated Roulette is 97.3%.
If there is any error in the game procedure, the game round will be temporarily paused and the shift manager will be notified. Players will be notified by an on-screen pop-up message, to highlight that the issue is being investigated. If the manager can immediately resolve the error, the game round will continue as normal. If immediate resolution is not possible, the game round will be cancelled and initial bets will be refunded to all players who participated in the game round.
Should a system disconnection occur after a bet was placed on the Auto Roulette table and before the timer has completed, the bet will not be deducted from the balance. If a disconnection occurs after the bet was finalized and already deducted from the balance, yet before the game results are known, the bet will be processed as usual and the balance will update according to the game results.
The services are provided via internet, which inevitably may disconnect at times. This poses potential snags to the game flow and user experience.
In order to minimize the impact caused by unexpected disconnections, when a player loses his connectivity to the game server, a reconnect message will be displayed on the screen.
Until the player reconnects to the game server, the game and chat functionality will behave improperly or be completely inactive.
The following error handling rules apply:
- In the event that a disconnection occurs before bets are placed, i.e. before the 'No More Bets' message on the screen, the bet will not be deducted from the balance and the player will not participate in the game round. Once reconnected, please verify your balance and inform your casino operator immediately if there are any issues.
- In the event that a disconnection occurs after a game round begins, i.e. after the 'No More Bets' message on the screen, we do not guarantee that your bet was placed. Please verify with your casino operator to assure the balance is correct.If the bet was placed, the game will proceed as normal and the winnings will be processed according to the game result regardless of the disconnection.
Please note some exceptions with Roulette:
- If playing on multiple seats, there is a possibility that only some bets process while others don’t.
- A disconnection message will not be displayed to the player, and all decisions will proceed as a default 'Stand'.
- In the event that a client disconnection occurred while playing Roulette, regardless of the status of the game, please make sure to review your balance after the reconnection and contact your casino operator there is a problem.
Welcome to the live gaming experience. Here you can see, hear, and interact with real dealers and play at actual tables in a live and interactive environment. We offer a variety of games including Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Lottery, Keno and more. To play, select a game from the options in the game lobby. You can access the lobby by clicking the Home button from within any game.
How to play?
Select a game you’d like to play from the many available games displayed. For each available game you will see the image of the dealer currently operating the game, the recent winning numbers/game history and the table limits. For Baccarat games, roadmaps will be displayed as well. All games, except blackjack, have no limit to the number of players that can play simultaneously. The exception, the blackjack table, can only seat seven players. Once the seven seats are occupied, no more players can enter the game.